It’s no secret that promoting your book can seem like a daunting task. Though you are feeling proud and excited that your publishing dreams have finally become a reality, you also might be experiencing feelings of uncertainty and confusion about how you will spread the word about your book.
At Dorrance Publishing, we never want you to feel alone in your promotional efforts. That’s why we are here to help you, just as we’ve been throughout the entire publishing process. Through our blog, we are always working to provide you with innovative tips and advice to add to your promotional toolbox.
Sometimes marketing your book takes out-of-the-box thinking, while other times you might have to turn to an alternate resource that paves the promotional way for your book.
In fact, today’s blog is focused on the latter: creating a FREE BookDaily Author Account!
The goal of creating your own account is simple – to promote your work to BookDaily’s readers. With the tagline, “Book Samples for Book Lovers,” it’s apparent that helping spread the word to potential readers is at the heart of BookDaily’s purpose.
Imagine BookDaily as a mutual friend that’s arranging for your book to meet some people that they know, aka the readers. Basically, BookDaily provides the introduction, and you take it from there, providing some insight about yourself through a sample chapter from your book.
Here are some more promotional benefits of creating a BookDaily author account:
- Include a link to your personal website or your blog to generate new traffic
- Promote your work through BookDaily’s free widget, press release capabilities and more
- Post your biography and a photo to humanize your work and foster a personal connection with potential readers
You can create an account in a few easy steps:
- Create an account name and password
- Verify your email address
- Upload your bio, picture and any videos that you might have (remember that Dorrance can help you produce a Book Trailer Video)
- Upload your sample chapter
- Last but not least – promote, promote and promote some more!
All in all, the process of creating an author account is simple and can help you promote your book to a whole new audience of potential readers.
So, what are you waiting for? Create your FREE BookDaily author account today!